Will the real Donovan Stokes Please Stand Up!
You may wonder why the URL in this site contains the name Donovan J Stokes. Truth is that is not my name (as you may have guessed from my profile) The story goes something like this:
Back in the days of my youth, my family went camping with our cousins. Upon seeing some babes that were totally diggin', and the feeling wasn't mutual, he pretended to be a foreign exchange student from Australia (not to be confused with Austria "put another shrimp on the bar-b"). When they asked his name he told them it was Donovan Stokes. I used my cunning sense of syntax and took liberty in adding a middle initial of J. The name has been in the family from that time on.
p.s. TO THE REAL DONOVAN J STOKES (WHERE EVER YOU ARE): I am sorry for stealing your name.
Back in the days of my youth, my family went camping with our cousins. Upon seeing some babes that were totally diggin', and the feeling wasn't mutual, he pretended to be a foreign exchange student from Australia (not to be confused with Austria "put another shrimp on the bar-b"). When they asked his name he told them it was Donovan Stokes. I used my cunning sense of syntax and took liberty in adding a middle initial of J. The name has been in the family from that time on.
p.s. TO THE REAL DONOVAN J STOKES (WHERE EVER YOU ARE): I am sorry for stealing your name.

5 Comments:
went ahead and checked out your blog and i must say...I liked it...lol.. care to do me the favour and check out mine about dui conviction attorney .. lemme know what you think. Amanda
Blog is informative . Dont't stop. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell downloads most software on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.
Satellite TV Michigan is the nation's #1 digital satellite entertainment service. Check out my site on Satellite TV Michigan
Daily Links SUCK
Jeremy Zawodny has jumped on a rather annoying bandwagon by posting his daily links , an integration of his delicious bookmarks into a daily post on his blog.
Great Blog! If you have time see my ##business opportunities## related site. enjoy! It pretty much covers ##business opportunities## related stuff.
Hundreds killed in Iraq stampede
Panic engulfed thousands of Shiites marching across a bridge in a religious procession today after rumors spread that a suicide bomber was about to attack, triggering a stampede that killed at least 695 people.
You have a awesome blog!
I've got a penile enlargement exercise site. It's about penile enlargement exercise related info.
Come see when you can..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home